Tungsten Carbide Tapered Head Cutter Semi-Flush
Tungsten Carbide Tapered Head Cutter Semi-FlushAven’s Tungsten Carbide Tapered Head Cutters are designed to cut through hard wires with ease. The brazed tungsten carbide blades have a hardness rating of around 75 HRC for exceptional durability. Applications include Guide Wires, Stents, Catheters and Single/Multiple Fillers.
- 75 to 78 HRC hardness rating
- Applications include Guide Wires, Stents, Catheters and Single/Multiple Fillers.
ESD Safe Comfort Grips
ESD safe, ergonomic hand grips provide protection against static build up and feel comfortable for all hand sizes.
Dual Leaf Springs
Ultra-responsonsive dual leaf springs provide easy opening and closing for reduced hand fatigue during repetitive use.
- Tungsten carbide blades with a hardness rating of around 75 HRC
- Lap and rivet joint construction for precise blade alignment
- Soft, ergonomic ESD safe hand grips
- Ultra-responsive leaf springs for reduced hand fatigue
Blade Length: 0.5"
Material: Stainless Steel Body with Brazed Tungsten Carbide Inserts
Cutting Capacity: Fine Steel Wire 0.08 to 0.1mm
Grips: ESD Safe
Weight: 0.20 Lbs
Package Size: 3.25 x 5.25 x 0.65 inches