Tungsten Carbide Tapered Head Cutter Flush
Tungsten Carbide Tapered Head Cutter FlushAven’s Tungsten Carbide Tapered Head Cutters are designed to cut through hard wires with ease. The brazed tungsten carbide blades have a hardness rating of 75 HRC for exceptional durability. Applications include Guide Wires, Stents, Catheters and Single/Multiple Fillers.
- 75 to 78 HRC hardness rating
- Applications include Guide Wires, Stents, Catheters and Single/Multiple Fillers.
ESD Safe Comfort Grips
ESD safe, ergonomic hand grips provide protection against static build up and feel comfortable for all hand sizes.
Dual Leaf Springs
Ultra-responsonsive dual leaf springs provide easy opening and closing for reduced hand fatigue during repetitive use.
- Tungsten carbide blades with a hardness rating of around 75 HRC
- Lap and rivet joint construction for precise blade alignment
- Soft, ergonomic ESD safe hand grips
- Ultra-responsive leaf springs for reduced hand fatigue
- Cutting Capacity: Fine Steel Wire 0.08mm to 0.1mm
|Length: 4.75 inches|
Cutting blade length: 0.5"
Material: Stainless Steel body with Tungsten carbide cutting edges
Cutting Capacity: Fine steel wire 0.08 to 0.1mm
Grips: ESD Safe
Weight: 0.20 lbs
Package Size: 3.25 x 5.25 x 0.65 inches