Stealth Cutters Tapered Head Semi-Flush
Heavy Duty Precision Cutters
Aven Stealth Cutters are manufactured from a high carbon stainless steel for exceptional strength and durability. The cutters feature a non-reflective satin finish, a unique screw-joint for perfect alignment of the cutting blades while minimizing friction, induction hardened cutting edges that are produced using a proprietary grinding process to ensure edge angle accuracy and ESD safe ergonomically designed grips. Each cutter is individually inspected and checked for quality and performance.Stealth Cutters are designed for durable longevity when cutting industry-standard soft copper wires. With a hardness rating of 55 HRC, the steel blades are less prone to becoming dull and brittle over time than cutters with higher ratings.
High Performance Alloy Steel
- Cutting capacity: 16AWG
- Cutting blade length: 10mm
- High carbon stainless steel provides exceptional cutting performance
- Hardness rating: 55 HRC, making the blades less prone to becoming dull or brittle over time
- Designed to be durable through hundreds of thousands of cuts
- Screw-joint construction for precise tip alignment
ESD Safe Comfort Grips
ESD safe, ergonomic hand grips provide protection against static build up and feel comfortable for all hand sizes.
Dual Leaf Springs
Ultra-responsonsive dual leaf springs provide easy opening and closing for reduced hand fatigue during repetitive use.
Semi-Flush Cutting EdgeSemi-Flush cutting edges produce a larger pinch mass than Flush cutting edges, however they have a longer expected working lifespan.
- Exceptional cutting performance
- High carbon stainless steel
- Hardness rating: 55 HRC. Ideal for cutting soft copper wire
- Smooth operation
- Balanced weight and feel
- Dual leaf springs for ease of use
|Stealth Cutters Tapered Head Semi-Flush|
|Total Length||4.5 inch|
|Blade Length||10 mm|
|Cutter Style||Tapered Head|
|Cutting Capacity||16 AWG|
|Hardness Rating||55 HRC|
|Grips||ESD Safe soft rubber|
|Box Dimensions||8 x 3.5 x 0.75 inch|