Dramatically Reduces Power Consumption and Improves Lighting Quality
Aven's Sirrus LED Task Light is designed to provide high efficiency & powerful lighting. It features low power consumption with extra long service life.
The Sirrus LED Task Light integrates many outstanding features making it popular for many locations, such as machines, assembly stations, office and inspection locations and precision working.
Convenient Head Swiveling
Head permits swiveling to any direction or fixed securely at a position allowing you to direct light where you need it most.
Lamp Head On/Off Switch
The On/Off switch is located conveniently on the head of the light providing easy access for operators.
Covered Gooseneck Arm
The flexible gooseneck arm is made of spring steel covered with vinyl to protect it from grease, oil, and contaminants that would weaken its holding ability.
Includes metal clamp excellent for workbench mounting.
Optional Magnetic Base
Optional magnetic base allows for secure yet mobile placement on magnetic surfaces such as metal benches or cabinets.
- 500mm(19.5”) industrial grade flexible gooseneck coated arm
- Arm stays set in any position to provide direct light where needed
- High intensity energy saving LEDs
- Cool operating temperature
- Exceptionally long LED element life (minimum 20,000 hours)
- Ideal for assembly, workshop or office applications
- Mounting Clamp allows for easy attachment to desk and bench tops