SPZ-50 Stereo Zoom Binocular Microscope with Double Arm Boom Stand and LED Illumination
Magnification range: 6.7x-50x
Aven’s Double Arm Boom Stand System is ideal for inspecting parts over a large surface area. The double arm stand provides smooth motion along it’s 22.5″ arm, allowing for easy scanning. The stand features a 15 inch post with a safety collar, and a heavy 11 x 10 inch base.
This system features Aven’s SPZ-50 Stereo Zoom Microscope. This microscope offers the best in class zoom ratio (7.46:1) with super sharp 3D images, wide field of view (1.35″ to 0.14″) and long working distance (4.25″). These components make this system an ideal choice for high throughput inspection stations and engineering and science labs.
Double Arm Boom Stand
Wide Inspection Range
The wide range of the boom allows the microscope to easily scan across the subject. Features two locking knobs to adjust the horizontal and vertical position of the gliding arm. A heavy metal base provides excellent stability and a safety collar on the support post provides added protection for your inspection system.
- 22.5 inch gliding arm provides smooth horizontal movement
- Allows positioning of microscopes over large area
- Heavy duty all metal construction
- 15 inch post with safety collar
- Heavy 11 x 10 inch base assures stability and space
SPZ-50 Stereo Zoom Microscope
Wide Magnification Range
Aven’s SPZ-50 Stereo Zoom Microscope has a magnification range of 6.7x—50x, which can be enhanced to up to 200x with optional auxiliary lenses and eyepieces.
- Large zoom ratio 7.46:1- best zoom ratio in class
- Field of View 34.3mm to 3.6mm (1.35″ to 0.14″)
- Working distance 108mm (4.25″) – the best in class
- 17mm (0.67″) high eye point wide field 10x eyepieces (field number 23) for comfortable viewing even for operators with eyeglasses
- Diopter adjustment on both eyepiece tubes
E-Arm Focus Mount with LED Ring Light
LED Focus Mount
Includes a built-in eco-friendly 60 LED Ring Light. The built-in ring light eliminates the potential risk of an external ring light coming loose and falling onto a specimen. The LED ring light also includes a dimmer control box.
- 60 integrated LED ring light with dimmer control
- Minimum 20,000 hours of high-output LED illumination
Customize Your Own System
“Build Your System” Tool
Our Build Your System tool offers complete customization of an inspection system around your preferred microscope or video lens. Simply choose your microscope or video lens and select from the available components in the Build Your System section.
If you need help customizing a system contact us at 734-973-0099 or email@example.com