SPZ-50 Stereo Zoom Binocular Microscope System with Polarized Ring Light
High Quality Optics | Significantly Reduced Glare
Featuring Aven’s 60 LED Ring Light with Polarizer/Analyzer, this microscope system is ideal for reducing the glare from shiny or highly reflective parts. The LED lights are flicker free, energy efficient and ecofriendly, operate at low temperature and do not change color over time. Comes complete with dimmer control box.
The SPZ-50 microscope offers the best in class zoom ratio (7.46:1) with super sharp 3D images, wide field of view (1.35″ to 0.14″), and long working distance (4.25″).
SPZ-50 Stereo Zoom Microscope
Wide Magnification Range
Aven’s SPZ-50 Stereo Zoom Microscope has a magnification range of 6.7x—50x, which can be enhanced to up to 200x with optional auxiliary lenses and eyepieces.
- Large zoom ratio 7.46:1- best zoom ratio in class
- Field of View 34.3mm to 3.6mm (1.35″ to 0.14″)
- Working distance 108mm (4.25″) – the best in class
- 17mm (0.67″) high eye point wide field 10x eyepieces (field number 23) for comfortable viewing even for operators with eyeglasses
- Diopter adjustment on both eyepiece tubes
LED Ring Light with Polarizer
Reduces Glare and brings out surface detail
Aven’s 60 LED ring light with Polarizer/Analyzer is ideal for illuminating shiny or highly reflective parts. Rotate the polarizer ring slowly till the glare is reduced or eliminated.
- Polarizer with Analyzer reduces glare and reflections from shiny parts
- Flicker Free
- No color change with temperature
- Energy saving and eco friendly
Post Stand with Focus Mount
- Light weight compact stand
- Ideal for examining small parts
- Saves bench space
- Comes with rack & pinion focus mount with course adjustment knobs