Mighty Mag Auto Focus Macro System
1080p Imaging, Instant Auto Focus. Eliminate Eye Strain and Neck Fatigue.
Aven’s Mighty Mag Auto Focus Systems are designed to help you achieve your inspection tasks with ease. The autofocus system makes refocusing while repositioning a breeze. Includes heavy-duty post stand, adjustable LED ring light, 22″ 1080p HD color monitor, 1080p HD Color Auto Focus Camera, and Aven’s Macro Zoom lens.
- Magnification range: See optical data
- Field of view: 92.2mm – 9.6mm at a 6″ working distance
- Save high resolution image/video files to the included 32GB Micro SD Card. No external recording device required.
Instant Auto Focus
View 1080p HD images without the inconvenience of having to constantly re-adjust the lens focus. The Mighty Cam Auto Focus is ideal for inspecting objects with multiple focus points such as PCBs and other layered objects.
Macro Zoom Lens
Wide zoom range for general inspection and analysis.
- Magnification: see optical data
- Field of View: 142mm – 11mm
- Working Distance: 300m – 20mm
- Optical Focal Length: 12mm -36mm
- Adjustable Aperture: F2.8 – F16
Micro SD Card
Save Image/Video Files
Capture high resolution image/video files directly to the included 32 GB Micro SD card, with no need for an external recording device. Includes a USB SD Card reader for transferring the files to a computer.
- Aluminum powder coated base
- All metal construction
- UNC bolt and safety clamp included
- Learn More
LED Ring Light
Includes Aven’s LED ring light for video zoom lenses. Compact source of LED lighting with a fully adjustable high resolution dimmer that provides uniformity and shadow free illumination. Consists of 96 LED lights that do not heat or flicker.
Control the on-screen settings menu with remote handset. Menu options include:
- Auto/Manual Focus
- White Balance
- Horizontal/Vertical Color Line Grids
- Brightness/Contrast/Sharpness settings
- Freeze Frame
Auto Focus Microscope Systems Also Available
The Mighty Cam Auto Focus is compatible with any C/CS mount microscope or video lens. Build your own microscope system here