Aven’s DSZ binocular stereo zoom microscopes offer superior quality optics and reliable mechanical components. This exceptional quality allows users to efficiently perform tasks and maintain high productivity. High precision optics ensures excellent contrast and definition 3D images from edge to edge. Magnification ranges from 20x to 70x.
This system comes with Aven’s Ultra-Glide Arm Stand. The smooth movement of the gliding arm allows you to move your microscope easily over and across the object being viewed. Heavy metal base provides excellent stability. Safety collar on the support post provides added security for your inspection system. Will accept bodies SSZ, SPZ series, DSZ series, and NSW series.
Wide Magnification Range
The DSZ-70 Binocular Stereo Zoom Microscope offers a continuous zoom range:
- 10x – 35x with the included 0.5x auxiliary lens
- 20x – 70x without the included 0.5x auxiliary lens
Adjustable Zoom Knob
Graduations on the zoom knob tell operators the exact magnifications at which they are working, a particularly convenient feature for applications requiring very specific adjustments.
Smooth Gliding Motion
The smooth motion of the gliding arm allows the microscope to easily scan across the subject. Features two locking knobs to adjust the horizontal and vertical position of the gliding arm. A heavy metal base provides excellent stability and a safety collar on the support post provides added protection for your inspection system.
- 23-inch gliding arm provides smooth horizontal movement
- Allows positioning of microscopes over a large area
- Heavy duty all metal construction
- 13.5-inch post with safety collar
- Heavy 15 x 10.5-inch base assures stability and takes up minimal bench space
9W Fluorescent Ring Light + Focus Mount
- Rack & Pinion focus mount with 9W Fluorescent Lamp
- Provides bright, constant white illumination