Diagonal Cutter w/Comfort Grip Handles 6.25"
Also known as diagonal-cutting pliers and dike pliers, this general purpose tool has cutting edges that are beveled for close cutting and hardened for long-lasting sharpness and durability. Pliers have an oval head design and a fully polished body with comfort grips. Designed for cutting soft steel wire and copper wire, this stainless steel pliers also offers excellent corrosion resistance.
- Manufactured from 400 series stainless steel
- Mirror polished to provide excellent rust resistance
- Oval head designed for greater access in confined spaces
- Beveled cutting edge is hardened for long lasting performance
- Ergonomically designed grips for extra comfort
|6.25"; Diagonal Cutter w/Comfort Grip Handles|
|Cutter Head Length | Blade Length||0.78in (20mm)|
|Material||400 Series Stainless Steel|