Also known as diagonal cutting pliers or dike pliers, this general purpose tool has cutting edges that are beveled for close cutting and hardened for long-lasting sharpness and durability. Pliers have an oval-shaped head and are manufactured from 400 series stainless steel. Designed for cutting copper or soft steel wire, this stainless steel pliers also offers excellent corrosion resistance. The 400 series stainless steel pliers with plain handles is also autoclavable for sterile environments.
- Manufactured from 400 series stainless steel
- Mirror polished to provide excellent rust resistance
- Oval head designed for greater access in confined spaces
- Beveled cutting edge is hardened for long lasting performance
- Can be autoclaved to temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit