This high-precision wire ferrule crimper features a built-in ratchet that applies correct pressure to ensure a complete crimp every time and the safety release function allows you to stop a faulty crimp before the crimping cycle is complete. The precisely milled, hardened steel dies have individual crimping slots for each wire size from 22-18/16-14/12-10/8 AWG. The dies can easily be changed by sliding them out of the frame – no tools required. Aven offers a variety of replacement dies to accommodate a wide range of wire gauges. The durable rubberized grips make this tool comfortable and easy to use .
Easy Die Replacement
The crimping dies are easy to replace. Simply slide the die in or out of the frame by hand. The dies snap into place with no tools required.
This high-precision wire ferrule crimper features a built-in ratchet that applies correct pressure to ensure a complete crimp every time and the safety release function allows you to stop a faulty crimp before the crimping cycle is complete
- Aven's professional grade crimping tool is designed to crimp heat shrink butt connectors AWG 22-18/16-14/12-10/8 (0.5-1.0/1.5-2.5/4.0-6.0/10mm2)
- Sizes are color coded on the die for easy identification
- The tool has a smooth ratcheting mechanism that creates uniform and secure crimps
- Connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through complete cycle until the handle releases automatically.
- Precise ratcheting mechanism will ensure the same amount of crimping force for all crimps.
- The tool has adjustment for crimping force
- Patented design allows for quick die change without any tools
- Ergonomic comfortable handles are made from a special bicomponent material ensuring cushioned and non-slippery surface
- Replacement dies available for a variety of terminals