This professional grade soldering iron produces 40 watts (up to 900 degrees F) for joining 12 AWG wire or smaller. It’s ideal for use on electrical/electronic components, audio equipment, RC hobbies and more. The round, soft grip, non-slip handle is designed to help relax the hand during extended use. Soldering iron features a long life replaceable fine tip and comes with a durable cord with a 5-foot reach.
- Ideal for general purpose soldering
- Round, soft grip, non-slip handle
- Durable cord with a 5-foot reach
- Fitted with a long life replaceable fine tip
The Adjustable Circuit Board Holder is ideal for clamping PCB for soldering, desoldering or rework. It features 2 adjustable grips on a retractable stand to accommodate various board sizes up to 198mm wide and up to 4mm thick. The adjustable clamps allow the PCB to rotate 360 degrees and stay set in any position. The base of this rigid metal stand features four rubber feet to ensure stability.
17010 Adjustable Circuit Board Holder
- Ideal for clamping PCB, for soldering/desoldering or rework
- Retractable to accommodate various board sizes up to 198mm wide and up to 4mm thick
- Clamps allow PCB to rotate 360 degrees
- Rigid metal structure
- Rubber feet of the base ensure stability
Includes a sturdy and heavy-duty metal soldering iron stand with Bakelite ring that holds the iron and protects the tip. The built in soft coiled brass tip cleaner reduces the potential to introduce contaminants to the tip. Cleans better than conventional sponges. No water is required. Keeps tip temperature constant to avoid tip shock. Has 4 rubber feet to prevent stand from moving.