Aven’s Dual Gooseneck LED Task Light with Magnetic Base and 4” Table Clamp is designed for a broad range of applications: workshops, machining centers, warehouses, garages, science labs, factories, and home improvement. The 17” goosenecks bend easily to a countless amount of positions. Both lamps feature an adjustable focus ring, providing spot lighting as well as flush lighting. The On/Off switch can be used to toggle between the lamps for single or dual lamp illumination. Each lamp attachment feature offers extra flexibility with a built-in 4” table clamp to connect to the side of any work bench. The dual magnetic bases attach to any magnetic surface for limitless positioning.
- Powerful, long lasting ultra-bright LEDs provide 500lm of flicker and ghost-free illumination
- Two adjustable 17 inch goosenecks provide unlimited positioning options
- LEDs can be adjusted for flush, even lighting – or pinpoint spot lighting
- On/Off button toggles between the lamps for single-lamp or dual-lamp lighting
- Magnetic bases are ideal for workshops, machining centers, garages, or other environments where metal surfaces are common
- Built-in 4 inch table clamp attaches to most work benches, keeping the device still and secure.
Aven’s ProVue Solas Magnifying Lamps offer the flexibility of utilizing multiple, interchangeable lenses in the durable yet stylish housing of the ProVue series magnifying lamps. Enhance working distance, magnification, or field of view without the need to have multiple lamps on hand. The ProVue Solas is available in two models: the Solas XL35 includes a 5-diopter lens (2.25x magnification), but also accommodates an optional 3-diopter lens (1.75x magnification). The Solas XL58 includes an 8-diopter lens (3x magnification), but also accommodates an optional 5-diopter lens (2.25x magnification).
The ProVue Solas has a fastening ring that is placed over the installed lens and is easy to loosen and tighten when switching out lenses. 60 ultra-bright white LEDs provide shadow-free illumination for your applications with a lifespan of 20,000 hours. The lamp head features micro touch buttons to adjust the brightness intensity of the LEDs. The 36-inch covered spring balanced arm, it has the range to meet all your inspection needs without exposed springs or pinching hazards. A tension knob allows optimal lamp head positioning. The ProVue Solas comes complete with a heavy duty table clamp and power adapter.
For more information, call (734) 973-0099, view Aven’s ProVue Solas Magnifying Lamp with Interchangeable Lenses video, or see it on our website:
- ProVue Solas Magnifying Lamp XL35 with Interchangeable 5-Diopter Lens
- ProVue Solas Magnifying Lamp XL58 with Interchangeable 8-Diopter Lens
Aven’s 2-in-1 Soldering/De-Soldering Station features a soldering iron and de-soldering gun in one compact unit. This station is intended for general purpose soldering as well as specialized lead-free soldering applications. This deluxe station is designed for a wide temperature range (160°-480°C or 320°-896°F) and the soldering iron tool heats rapidly from room temperature to 350°C in as little as 30 seconds. With its high-quality sensor, the heat exchange system guarantees precise temperature control at the soldering tip. Dual LCD displays show temperature information for both the soldering iron and de-soldering gun. The de-soldering gun easily melts and vacuum suctions debris into the storage chamber.
Aven’s 2-in-1 Soldering/De-Soldering Station includes the following items:
- 200W soldering iron and 130W de-soldering pump
- Sponge and coiled brass tip cleaner
- Durable iron holder secures heated iron and gun between uses
- Includes standard pointed tip and standard de-soldering tip
For more information, call (734) 973-0099, view Aven’s 2-in-1 Soldering/De-Soldering Station video, or click here to see it on our website.