The Aven 30W temperature controlled soldering station features a compact design that takes up minimal bench top space, an LCD display with blue backlight, safety guard iron holder, and a high quality ceramic heater that heats quickly and is designed for reliable, long-lasting use. The temperature range, from 160º to 550º C, is suitable for manual mounting and reworking of SMD components, audio equipment, RC hobbies and more. Soldering iron features a long life replaceable fine tip (N9 series) and comes with a 1.2m (4-foot) heavy-duty power cord. This exceptional soldering station also includes a recessed tip cleaning area with solid sponge for cleaning the iron tip as well as a small drawer in the base of the station for storing spare parts such as replaceable tips.
Soldering Station with LCD Display ESD Safe 405 Series
Compact & portable soldering station with 30 watt soldering iron, holder, cleaning sponge, and mini drawer to hold spare tips or parts. LCD display with blue back light for easy temperature reading.
- LCD temperature control display with blue backlight
- Long lasting, durable high- quality ceramic heater
- Suitable for manual mounting and reworking of SMD components, audio equipment and RC hobbies
- Sponge and recessed area provides a convenient method for cleaning the tip
- Strong, deluxe iron holder provides safe secure place to store heated iron between uses
- Safety guard iron holder
- Includes standard pointed tip
|Dimensions||9.25 x 6 x 3.375 in|
|Rated Voltage Range||
|Rated Power Input||
Standard Point Tip
0.75kg (1.6 lbs)