Aven’s powerful new Soldering Station with LCD Display 400 Series has been designed for a wide temperature range (from 160 – 480 C) and is ideal for general purpose soldering as well as specialized lead-free soldering applications. The soldering iron tool heats rapidly from room temperature to 350C in as little as 30 seconds and is controlled automatically by the micro-processor. With its high-quality sensor the heat exchange system guarantees precise temperature control at the soldering tip. This digital temperature controlled soldering station includes a strong, deluxe iron holder that features a pull out sponge tray and coiled brass tip cleaner that is hard enough to remove debris from the solder tip, yet soft enough not to damage it.
Deluxe Soldering Station
- High-quality sensor and heat exchange system guarantee precise temperature control at the soldering tip
- Soldering iron tool heats rapidly from room temperature to 350°C in 30 seconds
- Suitable for general purpose soldering as well as specialized lead-free soldering applications
- Sponge and coiled brass tip cleaner ensure a clean soldering tip free from debris and corrosive material
- Strong, deluxe iron holder provides safe secure place to store heated iron between uses
- Includes standard pointed tip