Use hemostat pliers for intricate work in tight spaces. All have a ratchet lock in the handle that allows you to vary the gripping pressure. Jaws are serrated and hold firmly without cutting. Made of 400 series stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance. Plastic coated handle for added comfort.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Hemostat – Curved | 5in w/Plastic Coated Handle
Hemostat 5″ with curved serrated straight jaws and plastic coated handles for additional comfort. 20 to 30 degree bend angle
- Manufactured from 400 series stainless steel
- Mirror polished to provide excellent corrosion resistance
- Serrated jaws hold objects firmly without cutting them
- Designed for intricate work in tight spaces
- Ratchet lock in handle allows varying gripping pressure
|Hemostat – Curved | 5in w/Plastic Coated Handle|
|Length||5 in | 127mm|
|No of Locking Positions||3|
|Material||Stainless Steel 400 series|
Dimensions / Line Drawing