Also known as tongue-and-groove or water pump pliers, this tool has serrated jaws and four adjustable locking positions designed for slip-resistant grasping and turning of nuts, bolts or irregular shaped objects and for clamping materials. The mirror polished design made from 400 series stainless steel offers excellent corrosion resistance and with plain handles is also autoclavable for sterile environments.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Groove Joint Pliers Stainless Steel 9.5″
9.5″ Stainless Steel Groove Joint Pliers. Serrated Jaws
- Manufactured from 400 series stainless steel
- Mirror polished to provide excellent rust resistance
- Slip-resistant tongue and groove design used for grasping and turning
- Serrated jaws with four adjustable positions
- Can be autoclaved to temperatures up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit
|Groove Joint Pliers|
|Jaw Length | Width||0.98in (25mm) | 1.18in (30mm)|
|Material||400 Series Stainless Steel|