Manufactured from Polyetheretherketone reinforced with 30% carbon fiber (PEEK/CF30), these very hard, rigid, high tensile and flexural strength tweezers are ideal for the handling of components in cleaning, chemical, and assembly of components. These ESD Safe plastic tweezers feature excellent wear and heat resistance (260° to 300° degree C) and are resistant to most chemicals and aggressive agents.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
ESD Plastic Tweezers 705 Very Fine, Tapered Tips
Aven 705 very fine, tapered tips
- Made from Polyetheretherketone reinforced with 30% carbon fiber (PEEK/CF30)
- Very hard, rigid, high tensile and flexural strength
- Ideal for handling of components in cleaning/chemical/assembly of components
- ESD Safe
- Heat resistant (260° to 300° C)
|ESD Plastic Tweezers 705 Very Fine, Tapered Tips|
|Tip Style||Straight, Flat Tips|
|Tip Width||0.5 mm | 0.02 in|
|Length||4 1/2 in | 115 mm|