Discovery Camera USB 1.3M Color CMOS w/Imaging Software
Discover The Possibilities
Discover a new imaging experience with the Aven 26100-242 Discovery Camera. This camera is remarkable for the ultra low noise-level, robust dynamic range and high sensitivity. The 26100242 camera produces more natural and smooth crisp color images than conventional CCD camera because of Discovery’s Scientific CMOS sensor. Ideal for low light applications. Included with the camera is a feature packed imaging software. The software provides simple easy to use controls for image capture, notation and measurement. Measuring capabilities include length, width, circumference, radius, angles and dot counts. Images with notations and measurement data can be saved with the 26100 242.
- Ultra low noise level: Aven Discovery uses a correlated double sampling techniques to suppress the noise to a super low level of 3e-RMS
- Excellent quantum efficiency: About 12% higher then the conventional CCD Cameras
- The high sensitivity provides excellent dark field imaging
- Wide dynamic range and color reproduction
- Low noise level and high range present a 16-bit smooth color gradation image
- Includes: 0.5x reducer lens, two c-mount adapters and powerful image capture software.
*stands, lenses, microscopes and monitors sold separately