These high-quality stainless steel pliers, featuring serrated jaws, wire cutter and pipe grip, are designed for durability and long life. With its fully polished body with plastic grips, this 8-inch combination tool will not rust and is ideal for use in assembly, electrical, and construction work as well as general maintenance.
8″ Combination Pliers w/Plastic Handles
Ideal for general maintenance, pliers have serrated jaws with a wire cutter, pipe grip and a fully polished body with plastic grips.
California Proposition 65 Compliance Statement
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. California law requires this warning to be given to customers in the State of California. For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov/products-places
- Manufactured from 400 series stainless steel
- Mirror polished to provide excellent rust resistance
- Tapered head design allows for greater access in confined spaces
- Designed for gripping and turning round objects such as pipes, rods and pins
- Serrated jaws with machined gripping teeth and wire cutter
|8″ Combination Pliers w/Plastic Handles|
|Overall Length||8 in|
|Jaw Length | Width||1.0in (25.3mm) | 0.4in (10mm)|
|Material||400 Series Stainless Steel|
Dimensions / CAD Drawing