These high-quality stainless steel pliers, featuring serrated jaws, wire cutter and pipe grip, are designed for durability and long life. With its fully polished body with plastic grips, this 8-inch combination tool will not rust and is ideal for use in assembly, electrical, and construction work as well as general maintenance.
8″ Combination Pliers w/Plastic Handles
Ideal for general maintenance, pliers have serrated jaws with a wire cutter, pipe grip and a fully polished body with plastic grips.
- Manufactured from 400 series stainless steel
- Mirror polished to provide excellent rust resistance
- Tapered head design allows for greater access in confined spaces
- Designed for gripping and turning round objects such as pipes, rods and pins
- Serrated jaws with machined gripping teeth and wire cutter
|8″ Combination Pliers w/Plastic Handles|
|Overall Length||8 in|
|Jaw Length | Width||1.0in (25.3mm) | 0.4in (10mm)|
|Material||400 Series Stainless Steel|
Dimensions / CAD Drawing