Aven’s powerful new 2-in-1 Soldering/De-Soldering Station has been designed for a wide temperature range (from 160 – 480 C) and is ideal for general purpose soldering as well as specialized lead-free soldering applications. The soldering iron tool heats rapidly from room temperature to 350C in as little as 30 seconds and is controlled automatically by the micro-processor. With its high-quality sensor, the heat exchange system guarantees precise temperature control at the soldering tip. This digital temperature controlled soldering station includes a strong, deluxe iron holder that features a pull-out sponge tray and coiled brass tip cleaner that is hard enough to remove debris from the solder tip, yet soft enough not to damage it.
The de-soldering gun makes removing melted solder a breeze. Use the heated tip to melt the solder and squeeze the trigger. The solder will be quickly vacuum suctioned into the storage chamber, eliminating the need for cumbersome de-soldering pumps. Includes cleaning tools for easy maintenance.
Deluxe Soldering Station
- Includes both a 60W (130W Max) soldering iron and a 90W(200W Max) de-soldering pump
- Soldering iron tool heats rapidly from room temperature to 480°C
- Dual LCD displays show the temperature information for both the soldering iron and the de-soldering gun
- Adjustable temperature range: 160°C – 480°C
- Suitable for general purpose soldering as well as specialized lead-free soldering applications
- Sponge and coiled brass tip cleaner ensure a clean soldering tip free from debris and corrosive material
- Strong, deluxe iron holder provides safe secure place to store heated iron between uses
- Includes standard pointed tip and standard de-soldering tip