Our heavy duty combination scissors are similar to our standard 2-in-1 scissors except they feature 3mm thick blades and larger handles with durable elastomeric grips for comfort. This scissor is designed to cut difficult materials that you cannot cut with standard scissors. It features a notched blade and a U-Type blade made from stainless steel with hardness of HRC 56-60. Overall length: 205mm. Blade length: 58mm. Scissors are supplied with a protective blade cap.
2-in-1 Heavy-Duty Combination Scissor
Our heavy duty combination scissors are similar to our standard 2 in 1 scissors except they feature 3mm thick blades and larger handles with durable elastomeric grips for comfort.
- Easily trim materials such as nylon fiber, cabtire cord, Kevlar etc.
- 3mm thick blade gives you a fine flush cut
- Notched blades prevent the material to be trimmed from slipping
- U-types notches on the blade allows you to hold items such as copper wire, cabtire or insulated cords etc. firmly in place
- Stainless Steel with blade hardness of HRC 56-60
|2-in-1 Heavy-Duty Combination Scissor|
|Length | Blade Length||205mm (8.1″) | 58mm (2.28″)|
|Notched Blade Cutting Capacity||Aluminum Plate | Max. 0.5mm Copper Braided Wire | Various Types Leather/Cork | Max. 5mm Nylon Kevlar Fiber | Various Types PP/Polycarbonate | Max. 1mm|
|U-Type Blade Cutting Capacity||Aluminum Wire | Max dia. 2mm Coaxial cable | 5C (Conductor 11mm) Cotton Insulated cord | Various types PVC Cabtire Cord | 2mm Rope | Max dia. 10mm|